We’re not just dog friendly here at the O-Bar-O … we love dogs. Five of our cabins are waiting to welcome your four-legged family members: Bluespruce, Aspen, Ponderosa, Birdsnest and Creekside.
A toy and yummy treats await your canine companions in each cabin. Luxurious dog beds & crates are available upon request.
The Creekside cabin has its own fenced-in yard. Bluespruce, Aspen & Ponderosa have a fenced deck. Birdsnest has an open patio. All our dog visitors can enjoy the fully fenced O-Bark-O Corral Dog Park.
O-Bark-O Dog Policies:
- Advance pet reservations are required. Any dog Guests arriving unannounced will be billed at $100 per night.
- In order to spoil you, Fido and the Guests that come in after you there is a pet fee of $100 for the stay. This fee is for 1-2 dogs under 50 lbs each.
- For 1-2 dogs 50 lbs and over, there is a one time fee of $120.
- There is a maximum of 2 dogs per cabin unless management gives special permission.
- For 3 dogs there is a one time fee of $150 regardless of size and a property limit of 6 dogs.
- We require proof of vaccination, upon reservation, for the safety of all our canine guests.
- Dog Guests must not be aggressive and socialize well with people and other animals. They must be friendly, quiet, house trained and at least 12 weeks old. If Rover shows aggression towards our resident animals or other Guests we will ask you to remove the dog. This could result in loss of cabin rental.
- Your pet is in a strange environment and that can be extremely stressful, therefore, no pets are allowed unattended in the cabins unless advance notice is given and permission is granted. Never after 9 p.m. If the pup acts up, such as excessive barking or whining, disturbing other Guests we reserve the right to remove the dog and “dog sit” to prevent further disturbances. Charges will apply for disturbances.
- If my pet should become objectionable to any person at O-Bar-O, and a mutually acceptable resolution cannot be met, I agree to remove my pet from the premises.
- Of course, if Fido decides to damage anything or leave a big mess you are financially responsible.
- Guests keeping pets in a cabin without mention upon check in will be charged $200 per night.
Note: A written copy of the pet policy must be signed by the guest upon check-in.